Tiered Fee Structure
Our investment management fees are deducted quarterly in advance from your account as follows;
INVESTMENT PORTFOLIOS UNDER $500,000
$5,000 Minimum Fee 1.40%
INVESTMENT PORTFOLIOS OVER $500,000
Next $35,000,001 +
To Be Determined
- The above fees for portfolios $500,000 and over are consecutive. For example, your first $500,000 will be at 1.15% then the next $1,000,000 will be at 1.00%, and so on.
- In certain situations, additional fees may apply for non-managed accounts.
- Care and Maintenance fee of .25% for assets held, monitored, and included in overall asset allocation. This fee may be deducted from portfolio or paid as a flat fee with Financial Planning.
- Portfolios in excess of $5,000,000 have Financial Planning included in the fee.
Plan Type and Fee Schedule
Our annual financial planning fees are billed quarterly in advance
Two or Three Goals
Three or More Goals
Simple tax situation
Moderate tax situation
Complex tax situation
Simple estate situation
Moderate estate situation
Complex estate situation
Simple asset structure
Moderate asset structure
Complex asset structure
Suitable for clients with a net worth under $1,000,000
Suitable for clients with a net worth over $1,000,000
Suitable for clients with businesses, trusts, etc.
- Actual fee is determined through our complexity matrix which will be presented and discussed as part of our financial planning consultation process.